YAY YAY YAY!! It’s national Stationery Week!!! I am a huge fan of stationery 😍😍😍😍 so this is a special week for me!
I will be taking part in the #NationalStationeryWeek challenge (obviously, lol) here is the break down of whats to come:
So to start off the week in style I’m taking about my beloved Pens and Pencils ❤️ ✏️
Now we can’t get started without talking about where my pens and pencils call home! Say hello to my awesome retro 90s pencil-case… don’t pretend you didn’t have one! They were and still are the coolest! Compact, functional and beautiful! I will be passing this one down to the grandchildren!
Next up, my favourite pens! ✏️😍❤️🤔
This was a hard one but I went through all of the pens and pencils that I own and narrowed it down to my top 5 classics!!! I can’t live without them!
- The classic biro! Come on guys! where would we be without this beautiful, simple and life changing invention! I love having a good ol’ biro on hand for all my quick notes and writing needs. Every pen to paper guy and gal should have a biro. (haha true story: I keep pens in my kitchen cupboards incase I need one while cooking or writing a shopping list… die-hard stationery girl) 🏡
- My beloved Moleskin biro. This pen truly is a pleasure to write with. I adore the texture of the case and the biro runs so smoothly over any page (especially my moleskin pages). I can’t recommend investing in this pen enough. It’s classic, stylish and a pleasure to use. I love travelling with this 👍🏾
- The classic (never going away) HB black and yellow pencil! Long and chewable (without the rubber of course). This has and always will be my go to classic pencil. There are some great pencils out there but none of them bring back the best nostalgic stationery memories like this one. I even have a design for it… not joking… ✏️
- I love love love this pen for my letter writing. I feel like most people shun heavy pens because it makes your hand tired quickly? Am I right? For me it’s the same case but omg… the control that you can get from a heavy pen is insane. My handwriting goes from a 5.2 to a solid 8.5 with this pen. The thick case gives me good grip and the weight gives me great control when wiggling that nib all over the paper. 10/10 thank you Paperchase! 🥊
- hahaha… who doesn’t have 1000 of these in a draw somewhere? Thanks Ikea, total shout out to you guys for allowing us to take these home for free! I love them. Always have one in my bag for that random occasion when no one has a writing utensil! so much love 💕 💗 💖 ❤️
Just so you know how serious I am being about the HB pencil…
Check out my other platforms 🙌🏾👍🏾
***GO FUND ME: https://www.gofundme.com/AfroGlory*** Please read my story and help me get my business up and running 🙌🏾❤️ Share, Share, Share. Thank you.